Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fated To Love You

Fated To Love You.... is a great Taiwanese Drama. Damn I love Asian-Drama. They got some hot/cute girls in there that always be hecka innocent and sincere to the one they love. Why cant real life girls be like that. Lol. I been freaking watching this drama all day. I woke up. shower. watched 2 episodes. napped again. shower again. and watched another 6 episodes. These episodes arent short either. They are a little over an hour long. damn i have no life. But i love mondays, i get to stay home and just relax from the weekend because sundays are busy now!.

Speaking of the weekend. That shit was super fun and crazy. Even though I suck at playing basketball, I do enjoy playing it with everyone. Saturday we ran about 4-5 games against some fobby people that says "Du ma" after every damn shot they take. IT was funny. After it was another bday celebration for Son. We got there at like 7pm and already started to drink. It was hecka fun because i was shootin dice for shots and at first i was ownin up, but ended up gettin owned. hecka weaksauce. I got super drunk and I got mad over the smallest things and was ready and willing to fight anyone. EVEN MY FAMILY. HAHA i was gonna fight Cu, Ron and my brother tu. damn im a crazy drunk sometimes. But overall getting drunk with all the folks always ends up in super fun late night karoking! FUN/GOOD TIMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment