Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Focus

So I think I need a new damn bed. I been waking up with neck and back pains. Not good not good. So last week was pretty fun. Wednesday night I had to cram study for an econ midterm, so i studied for like 3 hours before I got like massive texts and phone calls to go out to BJ's to celebrate Susie's birthday. I decided to go out and just chill for a bit, but ended up staying the whole night until BJ's closed. I went home and tried to study again, but got lazy and fell asleep. I took my exam the next day and well kinda bombed it. =( hecka weak. But in my RPTA class I had lots of fun in that class. Our teacher made us re-learn our swing dancing lessons and we partnered up again and started to swing dance again. After awhile we grouped up in about 12-20 people per group and started to do whole bunch of mini activities. It was super fun and it just helped me get my mind off my midterm. Later that night, Hoang basically got me to go out to Parlare for Andrew/Mimi Birthday. He said he was going to go home early and I believed him!! I had class the next day and I needed to go to talk to my group. We ended up staying the whole night. So much stuff happen that night it was crazy and one thing I dislike the most is when I kinda have to babysit a drunk passed out friend..... it kinda ruins my night. Since I missed school on friday because I was so tired. I decided Friday will be my relax day. I did whole bunch of errands and just stayed in at night and watched a movie, while everyone went out to celebrate Susie's birthday AGAIN! Saturday was another celebration for Susie's birthday. So I decided to come out for a bit for her because I had another friends birthday to go to. They said meet at 9:45 then roll out, but when I got there. It was lag lag lag lag lag. They went to winco then judy's place and didnt end up leaving to go out until like 11:30. I was really annoyed and just dipped out and went to Anson's birthday. I had a great time there, I ended up getting super drunk within the first hour for some reason, and lil jenn made her wonton soup that was super bomb. I been craving it since the first time I ate it.

Since Saturday night, I actually have been thinking a lot. Every week, I go out and get wasted, I get more lazy towards school, I been lazy with working out, and I been spending TOOO much money. When I look at my bank statements, I had spent around 2400-2600 a month for the last 5 months thats without cash I don't deposit into the bank. A person without a job should not be spending 2400 dollars a month. I don't even know how I possibly can have that much money to spend. I realize that I need to stay away from everything and just go MIA. I need to stay focus in school. You will probabaly only be able to see me if I am playing basketball. Other than that I decided I wont be going out anytime soon. I got to stay on point. I GOT TO BE FOCUSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment