Friday, April 17, 2009

Summer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I cant wait for summer. Today I gave my LAST speech on "Being an Individual" I was so nervous giving this speech because I used myself as a visual aid at the end and it was freaking nerve wrecking. I had to stand up on the desk at the end to show everyone I am unique. It was cool though, I think my classmates liked it. Thanks Nhung for the help!!
Giving that last speech just opened the door of freedom for me and one foot is actually passed that door right now. That was one of the major things I had to worry about for the semester. Now its just relax and take my Econ final and RPTA finals which should be CAKE!. YEEE. I'm excited for the summer because we are planning a cruise. That should be suupppper fun and relaxing. But shoot today has been a good day so far except for the part where i got bitched at by my parents at 7 in the morning. stupiiiiiiiiddd. Its friday its time to play ball and go out later tonight.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment